Tuesday, February 21, 2012

{Life Promises For Couples by Gary Chapman}


My husband and I are constantly trying to connect spiritually. We have read many devotionals for couples and taken Bible studies together. We have learned a lot through most of them. Gary Chapman wrote this book to share God's promises for married couples. Gary Chapman wrote the bestseller The Five Love Languages that became very famous in the Christian realm. He is a pastor, counselor, and author who travels all over the U.S. speaking about marriage, family, and relationships. He really knows what he is talking about when it comes to marriage.

In Life Promises For Couples he really did an excellent job getting my husband and I to connect with God. Each little day of promises starts with a few scripture verses referring to that day's promise. Then, there is a 2-3 minute devotion. He speaks on patience, burdens, love, respect, strength, happiness, etc. I really enjoyed reading this little book. It encouraged me in my marriage and helped me to better understand how to have a better marriage according to the Bible. I recommend this book to married couples, old and new, and also those couples thinking of getting married. It would make a perfect engagement present or shower gift for the bride.

God Bless,


Kristy

*This book was given to me for review. All opinions expressed here are solely my own.*

No comments: